Set in Frankfurt/Main, 1 mi from Messe Frankfurt, Panorama Hostel offers accommodations with a bar, private parking and a shared lounge. Among the facilities at this property are a 8:00-22:00 hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel features family rooms.
Senckenberg Natural History Museum is 1.3 mi from the hostel, while English Theater is 1.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Frankfurt Airport, 4.3 mi from Panorama Hostel.
Here is very good public transport, the tram and the bus stop in front of the Hostel.
Code of Conduct
Welcome to Panorama Hostel ! We hope your stay here is pleasant and productive. For your safety and comfort, as well as that of your fellow guests, please read the following rules and comply with them throughout your stay.
1. Guests shall acquaint themselves with the fire safety procedures and
comply immediately with fire or other safety drills, alarms and
2. Guests shall behave appropriately and with discretion at all times, respectful of the Hostel environment as well as of other guests.
3. During the quiet hours from 10pm to 7am, guests shall be particularly considerate and refrain from any conduct that could disturb others in the vicinity.
4. Only registered guests are permitted in the Hostel, other than for brief visits in common areas. No overnight visitors are permitted.
5. Parties or gatherings of more than 10 people are not permitted in the Hostel. Group meetings under the authority of a leader or teacher are tolerated provided that they do not disrupt the environment for other guests.
6. Food must be consumed only in common areas and food waste must be properly disposed of.
7. In the rooms Smoking, alcohol and recreational drugs are strictly prohibited.
8. Any kind of weapon and other sharp instruments are prohibited.
9. The facilities of the Hostel are for the enjoyment of all guests. To this end, care shall be taken to respect the infrastructure. In particular, furniture shall not be moved and nothing may be fixed to furniture or walls.
10. Guests are expected to keep their rooms and the common areas clean and tidy at all times.
11. Proper care should be taken of personal valuables. The Panorama Hostel is not responsible in the event of their theft, loss or damage.
The Panorama Hostel reserves the right to charge guests cleaning or damage fees or to evict guests without refund and/or to inform the Panorama Hostel management, should they fail to comply with these rules.